The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shopping (Open)
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:52 am by Ashton Grey

» Archiving (Open)
Just a bite (Open)  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 am by Laureth Hendrix

» Laureth Hendrix
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:14 pm by Admin Jules

» Face Claims
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:58 pm by Tyler Robinson

» Just a bite (Open)
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm by Malayna Rose

» First day of school (open)
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:53 am by Alex Fabiano

» Kol 'Mikaelson' Crowell
Just a bite (Open)  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:31 pm by Kol Crowell

» Alex Fabiano
Just a bite (Open)  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm by Admin Jules

» Andromeda (WIP)
Just a bite (Open)  EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:16 pm by Andromeda

Just a bite (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Just a bite (Open)  Empty Just a bite (Open)

Post by Malayna Rose Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:35 am

Malayna had been shopping around town with a few friends and decided to grab a bite to eat before going home. She walked into the Mystic Grill and smiled as the smell of cooking meat and french fries reached her nose. She sat down and smiled at Vicki Donovan who was working. She looked over the menu before rodering a burger, fries, and a chocolate shake. She handed her waiter the menu and he returned with her shake a few moments later. As she sipped the cold delicious drink, she felt a pair of eyes on her. She lifted her head and looked around until she locked eyes with a boy that appeared to be around her age. She smiled softly at him before lowering her head as a light pink blush flushed across her cheeks
Malayna Rose
Malayna Rose
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Just a bite (Open)  Empty Re: Just a bite (Open)

Post by Kol Crowell Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Kol had been back in Mystic Falls for about a week for his cover to work and to hopefully stay out of his family's radar he would become a student. He had registered for classes and well wanted some fun so he went to the closest thing Mystic Falls had to a bar. Ordering a double shot of whiskey on the rocks when he was asked his age he just compelled the bartender to give him the drink as yhere was no way to prove he was over a thousand years old when he looked seventeen.

Kol looked around at the other patrons and his eyes stoped on a girl in her mind she was beautiful sighing as trying a relationship was not in his plans though she may change that. Taking a sip of his drink he decided why not go talk to her. Getting up with his drink in his right hand he walked over to her. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked as his eyes noticed the blush but he didn't say anything about it.
Kol Crowell
Kol Crowell
Original Vampires
Original Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Malayna Rose Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Malayna looked up and saw that the cute boy was no quite close to her and asking to sit with her. She nodded and pushed a strand of Ivory black hair out of her face and behind her ear "Sure go ahead." She said and nibbled on a french fry. After a few moments of silence Malayna gathered the courage tospeak again "Im Malayna. Youre new around here, right? I think we have History together." She said remembering him as the new boy at school. And the subject of her friends lunch time gossip and squeal session for the last week
Malayna Rose
Malayna Rose
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Crowell Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:34 am

Kol sat down and well he looked at her. He had to smile when she introduced herself. "I do indeed attend Mystic Falls though finding it to be rather torturous and more like hell then I thought it would. My name is Kol Crowell it is a pleasure to meet you Malayna." He said with his mixed British Australian accent. 'I really need to try and drop this accent.' He thought to himself. Taking a sip of his drink as his eyes did one quick look around to make sure none of his siblings were around. He was so nervous that he would be caught before he was ready to. Well he had helped a group of vampires into Mystic Falls. Knowing all to well they would be able to cover his tracks. Which for him was a good thing as he wanted to hathet as much information as he could on his siblings and well their friends before he made his presence known.
Kol Crowell
Kol Crowell
Original Vampires
Original Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Malayna Rose Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Malayna smiled softly at kol and continued eating "nice to meet you kol. I like your accent. Where are you from?" She asked as she locked eyes with him. Once she did, she couldn't look away. She blushed a bit and literally had to drag her eyes away from his. She took a deep breath a d felt her blood racing through her veins a d her heart pumping like crazy. She looked back up at him "so. Did your family just move here recently?" She asked as she fi isbed off her plate of food and waited for an answer
Malayna Rose
Malayna Rose
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down